Monday, June 18, 2012

Random pictures

This is going to be very random and, to most, pointless. But to some these are the pictures you've been waiting for!

We went down to Greg's parents to help with some yard work. We brought the boys shovels and gloves so that they could help out too!

They had a lot of fun helping!

This is Amelia (18months) and Ashley (6months) they are almost the same size. Amelia is so tiny and cute! I love her so much!

The boys had a camp out in the backyard with Greg a couple weekends ago! They roasted marshmallows

ate 'smores

and in the morning they even decided to "help" and take the tent down for us! We only ended up with 2 broken (but fixable) poles!
They've been asking to do it again almost every weekend!

My sister made a spontaneous trip to our house! Spontaneity runs in the family....
On Saturday we had some yard work to do so I put all the boys to work helping me with my garden!

After we were all done we took a little break
I LOVE this picture!

While the boys were playing D found a Caterpillar!

This is what we do when K comes for a visit! We sit outside, painting our toes and order take out!
What else would you do with your sister?!

I went in to check on Isaac one night (to see if he was asleep) and I found him asleep with his Tacoma Rainiers hat on! These boys love their baseball!

These two make me smile!! She loves him to pieces and he absolutely adores her! She sat there and pulled his hair for a good 5 mins and he just laid there laughing at her!

There you have it. The very random, mostly out of order, picture update!



No comments: