Monday, March 29, 2010

One Small Step

First of all, Yes, I made this!! It is the first thing I have made with my sewing machine!
Next, a funny story.
Isaac told me his bum hurt so, with a little candy bribe I convinced him to sit on the potty and at least try! So we go to the bathroom and I get him all situated on his little potty and walk away, cuz let's face it, it's just easier when you don't have someone hovering! While in the kitchen preparing some mid day, quiet time hot chocolate I hear him in there, "Ok. Let's go potty! If we go, we get some candy! So. Go. Potty!" I laughed and then went to see how it was going. The best part about his little potty pep talk, IT WORKED!!! He went potty!!! I was so excited. now while this is not his first success, they have been so sporatic lately that every time is a HUGE deal!! We did a little potty victory dance, washed our hands and sat down with our hot chocolate, candy and Cars!!

1 comment:

Kelly Potter said...

Hooray for Potty dance!!!