Thursday, March 25, 2010

There is just something about a movie, a blanket, and a tent.
Our poor little guy came down with a bad case of the "not feelin goods". He had a bit of a temp last night so after battling to get his temprature, I gave up and went out and got one of the Excergen thermometers. I LOVE IT!!! I'm slightly addicted to taking his temp now! Poor little guy at one point was up to 103. He's been bouncing around the high 99's and low 100's all day and occasionally complaining of his tummy hurting.
Never have had a sick baby (other than a cold) I wasn't sure what to do for my poor little guy. I know it's not fun to throw up, and it can only be worse if you've never done it past the age of 1 before. I can only imagine what having the flu for the first time could feel like! I tried to get him to have some breakfast but he only ate 1 pancake (if you have ever seen this child eat pancakes you would know. he usually eats 6, no joke!). So I filled his cup with juice and stuck in a movie. He hasn't really eaten anything else all day. He's been drinking Gatorade (or Daddy juice as he and his daddy so cleverly came up with) and grape juice. But doesn't want to eat.
So all we have done today is, drink, snuggle, and watch movies. . .but then again, what else is there when your tummy hurts!

1 comment:

Cody & Nikki Killpack said...

You're such a good mom!!!!!! I totally want to hang out in a tent watch a movie and drink juice all day when i'm sick!! I LOVE IT!! :) I'm going to do this and the potty treats with my kids someday. :) yay!! So fun!:) :)