Sunday, November 14, 2010

Buzz Lightyear?! NO WAY!!

Last night we took the boys to see Disney on Ice. If you've never been to this show, GO!! It is amazing! So cool. It had me in tears...I was so into the show that I didn't get any pictures of it but here are some of the boys waiting for the show to start. Sorry they're not the best quality, we got new phones and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to work my camera.
Bear and Daddy.

Bubba. with a good shot of the ice in the background
The look on his face when Mickey came out onto the ice was priceless and I wish I had gotten video of it...or at least  a picture!
We went to the "Let's Celebrate" show. They did all kinds of different celebrations. Starting with an unbirthday party with Alice and the Mad hatter. They did a Beach Party, Chinese New Year, Valentines day...Lots of different parties. The valentines day was funny because they celebrated love and all the prince and princesses...The boys were so bored! Bubba kept wandering between people, switching seats, fiddling with his fingers...Bear was just goofing off the whole time. It was so funny how NOT into the princesses they were, our nieces on the other hand were awe struck. Totally into it! During the intermission the boys were going on about how cool it was. and about how they wanted to know where Woody, Jesse, and Buzz were. When the show came back on they did a couple more, The beach party had a fire baton twirler which was cool, and they did a Japanese celebration of spring, They had a big dragon for Chinese New Year, and about 10 mins into the 2nd half,  Bear says "I want Buzz Lightyear!" Daddy and I just kept laughing saying, we know buddy, we know!
They closed with a celebration of Christmas and Santa, and wouldn't you know it...out comes Jesse, and then Woody, and then the man himself, Buzz Lightyear! I wish you could  have seen the look on Bears face when he saw them. It was pure Joy!! They boys were in Disney on Ice Heaven!! They got their Toy Story. and they were happy, thrilled, overflowed with joy! Bear was totally rocking out, waving, and yelling "IT'S BUH-YITEYEAR!!!"  It totally made me want to take them to Disney land. and it filled my heart and soul with joy!

No comments: