Monday, November 1, 2010

SpOoKTAcuLAr!!!

This Halloween was one of the best I can remember. It was a full 3 days at our house!
Friday Daddy had dress up day at work. He doesn't usually dress up for Halloween but something lovely possessed him to take part in the costume fun! and it was indeed Fun!!!
Daddy was a Vampire

Friday night our church had a Halloween Party.
I was the Fashion Police
I found a this Tutorial online so I made my own Tutu, used Daddy's Motorcycle vest and a orange squirt gun i found in my parents toy box!

My tights were my favorite part of the whole costume!

Bubba was Gronckle from How to Train Your Dragon
and totally rocked it.
except for his wings that wouldn't stay on...and the mask that kept falling off!

Bear HAD to be Buzz Lightyear! He ran around for 3 days yelling "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!!"

At our church Halloween Party

They were so cute, were amazing and had a blast!

Saturday Grama had a Halloween party for the grandkids and went all out! It was a lot of fun!!!

So much fun they passed out on the way home

costume and all!!

And of course Sunday was Halloween but, I didn't take any pics. Daddy took Bear around while I got Bubba and I ready. Bubba almost napped through trick-or-treatin. We finally had to tell him if he didn't go now then he wasn't going.  He jumped out of bed and got his costume on. I took him around our neighborhood and he had a blast! When we got home, we stayed up past bedtime playing and bouncing off the walls.  After bedtime Daddy and I put in a scary movie, The Uninvited. It was very good and pretty scary (for a scary movie wuss like myself).
We had a GREAT weekend and are now recovering from sugar high headaches and sugary kiddos!

Today is my mom's Birthday so I would just like to shout out to my mom!
The woman who does it all! The woman who would bend over backwards for you! The woman who raised her kids to be kind, generous, and serving.
Thank you mom and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments: