Monday, November 29, 2010

Kill me some Dragons!

Daddy turned 30!!

So I got him a very Adult gift
Get your head outta the gutter...not that kind of adult gift!

A paper shredder!!

But he loved it!!

Daddy decided he wanted to spend his whole birthday shopping...by him self =(
So we got dressed to go slay some dragons!

Daddy's Birthday was fun! I had a good time at home with the boys while he went out to do a little birthday shopping for himself. Our neighbor watched the boys for us that night so that I could take him out for his birthday. We also took his sister and her husband, his parents and grandparents. It was so nice to be able to do that for everyone.  We drove out to Shelton to go to this amazing little hole in the wall restaurant called Steven's.  Everyone's food was amazing. there was salmon stuffed crab, ceder plank salmon. Chicken stuffed with prosciutto, and cheese. Duck (that was me) and chicken and pasta. The dessert was just as good, creme brulee, lemon shortcake, chocolate mouse, cheesecake (pumpkin and chocolate peanut butter) and Ice cream!  And of course we had gift giving at the restaurant. I couldn't go empty handed and because I wasn't hauling a paper shredder in and out of the restaurant, I also got him season 1 of Glee. Because I am proud to say that my hubby is a Gleek!  When we got home he decided he wanted one more thing for his birthday, he did turn 30 after all, so he went back out to continue the bday celebration...by him self. I didn't make it till he got home. I crashed early. When your so full of good food, what else is there to do?! So here's to you dear! My officially adult husband! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: