Friday, November 26, 2010

Sa-WING Batta Batta

1st Inning -
Football with daddy on the couch

2nd Inning
color
and Play

3rd Inning -
Finish the cooking

4th Inning -
Family Picture!
It was so awesome that Daddy's Grandparents could make it!
There are 4 Generations in this picture!

5th Inning -
Vote on who likes the Punch

6th Inning -
Finger Berries

7th Inning -
Make whip cream so we can have Pie!

7th Inning Stretch -
Play in the snow

8th Inning -
A little Mario Kart

9th Inning -
Home Run!!!
 Thanksgiving was a success!!!
I'm thankful for my family who had patience with me as I stressed, cooked, stressed and cooked some more.
I am also thankful for Daddy's family who braved the ice and snow to come up to our house to spend this food filled holiday with us.
I am ESPECIALLY thankful for Great Grama and Grampa who made the journey from UT. to come see us!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

This looks like an amazing fun day!!
Happy thanksgiving,
you have a very cute blog,
xx