Thursday, August 12, 2010

6 Yrs Ago Today

There once was a boy.

And what would a story about a boy be without a girl

Now if there's a boy and girl, what would the story be without love at first sight?!

6 yrs and 6 months ago today, I went on a first date that changed the rest of my life!
I went on the last first date I would ever have!
The first date I had with my Husband!

We all know what first dates lead to...Cuddling
and more cuddling
*it's our favorite thing to do*

When not cuddling, we were hiking

and then after 6 months of cuddling, and talking, and laughing, and loving and hiking, we got married!

and we all know what marriage leads to!
Sing it with me now "1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage"
After 2 yrs and 5 months, March 9th we welcomed Bubba

And a short 16 months later on July 15th, Bear Joined our family!

With a full apartment, we made a HUGE decision and signed some serious paperwork

Which somehow lead to this:

Which then lead to this:
*final inspection is on Tuesday*

And 6 yrs later, We still got it!

I love you Babe! Happy 6 yr anniversary! I look forward to the next 6 billion majillion.
"To infinity, and beyond"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Very cute! Happy Anniversary!!

Abi said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations!!

Joie said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! I couldn't think of a single person more perfect for the other!

I am SO glad you have each other and you are disgustingly adorable together!

PERFECTION!