Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bikes & JuiceMilk

Has life ever made you laugh?! Well of course it has! We have been laughing a lot lately! It may be out of pure exhaustion. It may be because our house really is magical and problem solving. Who knows. Who cares. It's fun to laugh. Laughing is what makes the world go round right?!

Yesterday this AMAZING Man:
Took me for a ride on his bike! I had so much fun!  I loved being able to sit behind him and hang on, sometimes what felt like for dear life (But that's kinna the point right?!) I love the closeness of riding, the intimacy of being so close and giving all control to someone else. I love going fast. I loved stopping to cool off and talking while we rehydrate.
For our Anniversary he got me my riding jacket! I LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you SOOOO Much Babe!! I look forward to many more rides!!

As for this Guy!!! He is hilarious and keeps us laughing constantly. We woke up this morning to Bubba (who you can see laying in the background watching blues clues) having a fever of about 104. It's has since dropped to 102.6....poor guy =(.
But back to Bear! When asked what he wanted to drink this morning he says "Uhhhmmmmm Juice.Milk!"  Daddy laughs and says "which one, milk OR juice"
Bear " Uhhhmmmm Juice.Milk"
Laughing once again, Daddy says to him, "I'm so tempted to do it! But I think your mom would be grossed out"
I laughed and said I didn't care.
After some more laughing and some more of Bear insisting on getting his JuiceMilk. He got it, chugged it, and asked for more!
Curiosity got the best of me and I did try it...it's actually pretty good! Hahahaha!!
Keep Laughing! It's good for your abs!

1 comment:

Joie said...

At the espresso places, a milk, OJ, vanilla splash and ice is wonderful! Orange cream!