Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We Did It!!!!

We passed our inspection and have moved into our very first home! It has been amazing! I like to call it my magical problem solving house! I feel 100% better! I have 10 times more patience then I used to, I am motivated to get things done and cleaned up, and It is really starting to feel and look like a home! We've been so busy packing, cleaning, painting, unpacking, and visiting with neighbors that I don't have pics yet but I will soon!
This is where you get to have patience!!

2 comments:

Joie said...

Pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures


Just as a reminder.... :)

Rice Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! I need a little magic in my life too! :) Congrats on your move ... I can't wait to see pictures!!!