Friday, August 27, 2010

BiiiizzzzZeeeee

Oh Man!! We have been goin goin goin non stop since I dropped the boys with Nana and Papa Last Friday  (a week ago)! We are almost put together, although you wouldn't know it by the sight of our Garage! Who know that you could accumulate such a RIDICULOUS amount of stuff!!! We are already feeling like we are running out of room for all that stuff! How on earth did we fit it all in our little apartment?! Needless to say, we are having a Garage Sale!! I can't find the cords that connect the camera to the computer yet which is why I have not posted any pics of the house in a while! But trust me. It's in the top 5 of things I need to find YESTERDAY! Along with the fabric for the kitchen curtains, the rest of my clothes, the rest of Greg's clothes, the rest of the Kitchen stuff (food), Piano books, The Desk stuff (Tape, pens, markers...) and about a million other things! Hahaha! So much for a top 5 huh?! That's pretty much my life right now. Kinna like Obama (yes I'm making a political joke/reference. But only because I heard it on the radio the other day and thought it was funny) I have a about a hundred "Top Priorities"!! Well. I guess it's back to unpacking, sorting and cleaning! *Sigh*. Ciao!

No comments: