Monday, August 30, 2010

Sneak Peek

We'll get to the sneak peek in a bit. First a little about THE Day!!

Poor Bubba was soo sick! He had come down with a fever Sunday morning in the 104s!!! This was Tuesday and he was still so sick. So while it was in the 80's and he has a fever of 102...This is how we spent most of our day with him.

This is what Bear did!! He loves to jump and run and roll and fall ALL over our front yard!

Good thing I don't really care about grass stains right?! Grass stains are a badge of honor! They say you lived and enjoyed your day! I personally believe if your little boys (and girls) DON'T have grass stains at the end of the day. you need to go back outside and try again!

Daddy signing the papers!!

Right after I signed the papers. Poor bubba! I felt so bad for him!

YaY!!!! We have a house!!!

This is what it looked like our First night after we signed the papers!

Living room
Boys were pooped after such a big day!

Our first Dinner!
Pancakes!

Bubba's Room

Bear's Room

Play room

Mom and Dad's room

Back yard with Hydro-seed

Nooowwwww The Sneak Peek! Of what's to come!

I'm SOOO Excited about this one:
RED WALL!!!!
I'm obviously not done in this pic, but I am now and I can't WAIT To show you a pic of what it looks like!

Door Mat that Daddy's Team at work got for us!
I. LOVE. IT.  Thank You!!

My own little Bargain Center!
Curtains + Rod = $29.49 at ROSS
Couch = Originally $550, On sale at Fred Meyer for...wait for it....$250!!!!!!

Daddy's parents got Daddy a BBQ as a House warming gift! So we've been doing a lot of this:

Remember, Patience is a virtue and moving takes a lot of time. I'm hoping to have all the rooms at least picture worthy by the end of the day. ANNND The boys come home tomorrow from their 10 day vacation with Nana and Papa so I have to have at least their rooms put together!
....And I'm off!!!

*Edited to add: Nana just called, The boys will be coming home TODAY!!!! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Talia said...

That is soooooo exciting! Your house looks perfect, I am so happy for your family!! :)

Joie said...

I can't wait to see EVERYTHING! Looks beautiful!

Kadie said...

Yay! Your house is great! Isn't it a bazillion times better being in your own house?!?!?!