Monday, April 13, 2009

Gotta love the bribes!!

Yesterday while I was sitting in Relief Society, one of the nursery leaders brings in Isaac (odd, Isaac LOVES nursery) he wasn't crying or looked like he had been but looked happy to see me. I took him to which she let me know that he was stinky! "Great!!!" Luckily she offered to take Gary while I changed stinky bum here. I took him, took care of business, and then took him back to nursery....he didn't want to go!! "What?! You DON'T want to go back to nursery?! OK....Then come with me!" We go back to RS and we sit down. He then proceeds to tell me all about nursery and starts goofing off. When I made him sit still and be quiet he then began to cry. I took him out and knelt down, looked him in the eyes and said "Isaac, if you're not going to stay in nursery then you have to sit with mommy in relief society and be quiet. So you can either go to nursery and PLAY...or sit quietly with mommy and be still." after 30 seconds of contemplation he looked at me and mumbled "nursery" "OK then, lets go" I took him back to nursery and he ran right in! I then returned to nursery just in time for the closing song!

No comments: