Thursday, April 16, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game!!














We went to the BEST mariners Game last night!! And by We I mean Greg, Isaac, Ben (Greg's brother in-law) and myself. we decided to let Gary spend his 9 month bday with Greg's mom.
We were in the 7th row!! This was our view!! It came with a warning! "Please stay alert to bats and balls leaving the field" Sadly we didn't catch anything, balls or bats. They came close but not close enough.













Isaac got to meet the moose! He liked him clear up until Greg took the picture! As we walked away Isaac yelled "Thank you Moose!"

That's right!! That's Griffey!!! We got there early enough to watch the players warm up!

"That's where I'm hitting my 400th HR as a Mariner!!"
I don't know if that's what he was saying but that's what he did and that's where it went!!
It was fun to see him joke around and laugh with the other players!
Welcome home!!



Everyone in major league wore the #42 in honor of Jackie Robinson who was the first African American to step foot onto a baseball field! Last night was the 62nd anniversary of that and it was incredible to see!
And who can forget the other main event!!
I-CHI-RO!
I-CHI-RO!!
I-CHI-RO!!!






Isaac loved the game! He had a blast dancing and yelling! Every time the crowd cheered he would yell "BE QUIET!!!"















Here's Griffey doing what he does best! He hits...He runs!!!!
It was an Incredible night! Back to back home runs! An amazing catch off the wall by Gutierrez!!! Ichiro's Grand slam and Griffey's 400th home run as a mariner!! 7 runs in the 7th inning!! A win against the Angles 11-3!!!
Baseball season truly is our favorite time of the year! We go as often as we can. At least 1 mariners game and at least 1 Raineers Game (they are our minor league team). And if we can't go we watch!!
It is time. It is spring. With spring comes baseball!!! My oh My!!

No comments: