Monday, April 6, 2009

How much do I love spring?

I love spring! Here's a few reasons:










Napping in the sunshine!
Shorts!!
And of course my weekness: Flip Flops!!!



I went out shopping today (I had to go get a potty chair for Isaac) and I had my windows down, Cool air on, in my capris and flip flops, boys in their shorts and sandles, music up, wind in my hair, sun in my face filling my body with the warmth it has been desperatly searching for, and I thought to my self....how could you not LOVE spring?! It's been cold and snowing for months!! The sun is out! My thermometer in my car has not seen a 7 on the left side of the numers in a VERY long time!! Life is SOOOOO much better when it's warm outside, don't you think?! You can open your doors and windows, get fresh air, put on your shorts, t-shirts, and sandles!!! I love everthing that comes with spring. The park days, the fresh air flowing through my house, the ridding of clutter, dust, and all around stuffyness that comes with winter and closing of doors and windows. I love the flowers blooming, birds chirping, deer grazing in my backyard I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Spring!!!!!!

No comments: