Friday, April 17, 2009

I need Jeans!!!

I decided that I want to do something fun, easy and crafty. I tried the whole scrapbook thing and realized that until my kids are old enough to play by themselves all day, scrapbooks are not for me. One of my favorite blogs, Little Birdie Secrets, has had a tutorial on how to make a jean picnic quit and I decided that it looked easy enough. I was thinking it would be fun to keep in the car for park days or spur of the moment picnics on a Saturday afternoon coming this summer! So...here is my request! If you have any jeans that you were planning on getting rid of, send them my way! I'll need about 12 pairs, doesn't matter the size, adult or kids. Decorations on the jeans is just fine (it will add character!). I'm excited about this and think it would be a great starter project to my desire to be a little more crafty and "homemaker"ish. Let me know what you got!!! If you like you can email me.

1 comment:

Dan and Julianna said...

Your blog is looking sooo cute! I kno what you mean about spring... I can't wait for the sunshine!