Thursday, April 2, 2009

6:30am....REALLY?!?

I love my kids!!


I live for them, I would die for them, and if needed I'm pretty sure I would kill for them (you know if some horrible animal was attacking them....I would kill). They are my life, my love and my world. But 6:30!!!!!


I am SOOOOO not a morning person! Anything before 9 or10am is early for me.


We are on day 1 Million Bajillion of gett up at 6:30am!!! I don't know how to make it stop!!! I'm so tired!! Gary luckily still takes a nap after being up for an hour and a half, and Isaac is pretty self entertaining so i can lay on the floor or couch but nothing compares to the huge honkin pillow bed I have! Fortunatly they will take a good 2-3 hr nap at the same time in the afternoon. Unfortunatly they usually fall asleep just as the little girl I babysit arrives. There goes that idea!


So because it takes my brain a good 2 hrs to join the rest of my body, Isaac gets a ziploc bag of cereal and a cup of milk infront of playhouse disney when he wakes up in the morning.


When I took him in for his 2 yr check up his Dr asked how much TV he watches, I smiled, laughed and told her "I'll be perfectly honest. Isaac watches at least 3-4 hrs of TV in the morning. We do TRY and turn it off at 1030-11 but it doesn't happen all that often!" She just sat there with this shocked look on her face. I thought it was because of how much tv he watched and then she said "That is the most honest answer I think I've ever gotten!" then proceeded to tell me that she only wanted him watching 1-2 hrs a day! I smiled and nodded my head all the while thinking "Yah right! You're not the one that has to get up with them at 6:30!!!!!!


Now then, if your one of those "chipper in the morning because the sun is up and it's going to be a glorious day" kind of people....My hat off to you....Kudos....Mass props and all of that!! *Love you mom* I'm not! My kids are!! This seems to be a problem! They used to sleep till 8-830! What happend!? Why do they feel the need to wake up so early...nothing changed! They don't have a new bedtime...they light didn't change any...It's still super dark in their room (Thanks to Navy blue curtains...greatest thing since sliced bread) I don't get it! We need to figure this out because my kids can't keep waking up to this in the morning!!

1 comment:

B Mama said...

I'm right there with ya! I'm so not a morning person, but the boys are! Tansen used to sleep til 11, but not anymore it's bright and early! Same with Wycie.